F. Barry Lawrence, Ph.D.
To add multiple items (soft cover, e-book, map, etc.) from a publication page to your cart: Make your first selection and select “Add to Cart.” Once in your cart, click on that item’s title to return to that page to add another item.
Prices charged are subject to membership verification. Return Policy: An NAW publication in salable condition may be returned within 15 days of receipt for a full refund. E-books and digital downloads are not returnable or refundable.
Register for On Demand Access to “Optimizing Distributor Profitability” webinar.
Have you ever wondered about the following questions?
• Is it possible to achieve the ROI requirement implied by double-digit EBITDA multiples in most acquisitions?
• What are the best practices performed by top-performing firms that differentiate them in terms of profitability/ROI?
• Is there a systematic framework of best-practice implementation that can be adopted by wholesaler-distributors?
• How do best practices enhance shareholder value?
• Where is the link that connects process to profitability?
Authors Barry Lawrence, Senthil Gunasekaran, and Pradip Krishnadevarajan of Texas A&M University answer these questions and more.
There are 47 best practices in Optimizing Distributor Profitability: Best Practices to a Stronger Bottom Line and all were developed from actual experiences of 84 real wholesale distribution firms across our industry. This groundbreaking research study is not academic modeling or theory; it is a powerful weapon for you to use to enhance your shareholder value.
Optimizing Distributor Profitability also includes:
• A five-step methodology with clear how-to-implement ideas and tools
• 123 detailed exhibits that walk you through the processes
• 50 action steps that you can implement today and over time
• A separate, over-sized Distributor Profitability Framework map to hang on your wall to help you follow how business processes and financial drivers are linked to enhance shareholder value.
This book is a collaboration of the NAW Institute and Texas A&M, two leaders in wholesale distribution education and training.
What Readers Have to Say
“The information is organized very well, supported by robust research specifically on the distribution industry, presented in an easily digestible manner, and linked to real-world examples to help convert concepts into actionable items.”
David A. Larson, Vice President–Operations, DW Distribution Inc.
“We are impressed with the material and its potential impact on our profitability. Truly information and education for the times.”
Gary McKillican, President and CEO, McKillican International, Inc.
“A picture is worth a thousand words and the Distributor Profitability Framework map is worth a 100,000 words!”
Ron Cedruly, CFO, Henrietta Building Supplies
“Thanks for the helpful insight and tools to lead my company into future profitability growth.”
Bob Borsh, President, House of Forgings
“The value received from this concept is immeasurable!”
Tim Miller, Vice President–Operations, Security Contractor Services
“The work product developed and presented is outstanding!”
Gary Bodam, Ph.D., Vice President–HR, Stuart C. Irby
Read the extended description and access free information downloads