Albert D. Bates, DBA
To add multiple items (soft cover, e-book, map, etc.) from a publication page to your cart: Make your first selection and select “Add to Cart.” Once in your cart, click on that item’s title to return to that page to add another item.
Prices charged are subject to membership verification. Return Policy: An NAW publication in salable condition may be returned within 15 days of receipt for a full refund. E-books and digital downloads are not returnable or refundable.
• Replacing GMROI as a measurement tool because it almost always leads to incorrect decisions about inventory
• Appreciating that bad debts may not always be bad
• Understanding that lowering inventory is frequently a bad idea
• Accepting that sales growth can be too fast as well as too slow
• Identifying why most sales force commission plans don't work the way they are supposed to.
What Readers Have to Say
“Al Bates cuts through the dry accounting to get to the bottom-line benefits: good horse sense and implementable concepts that are not always apparent (and are even counterintuitive) in the everyday lives of most branch managers.”
Douglas Fink, President, Pennsylvania Paper & Supply
Read the extended description and access free information downloads